This cornbread recipe passes all the tests: easy, delicious, quick, and healthy! You'll never know this cornbread is low-carb and grain-free.
Thank you @raisingthemeadowsboys for this delicious cornbread recipe!
- 1 c Bob's Red Mill coconut flour
- 1/2 c Bob's Red Mill almond flour
- 1/3 c Swerve sweetner
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 eggs, large and at room temperature
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- in a large bowl, whisk coconut flour, almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in eggs, butter, almond milk, and vanilla.
- Spread batter into cast-iron skillet or greased 10" glass pan and bake 40 to 45 minutes. Cook until edges are golden brown and center is firm.