- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 zucchini
- 2 lemons (juice and zest)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (or 4 Tbsp. minced)
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic & Herb seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the ends of the zucchinis and spiralize. Or, for short cut, buy frozen zucchini noodles, or use a vegetable peeler and make strips.
- Add oil to a skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, zest, and garlic & herb seasoning, and lemon olive oil (optional)
- Add zucchini noodles and mix.
- Stir occasionally with tongs and cook for about 5 minutes, until zoodles are soft.
- Once heated, top with parsley and salt and pepper to taste.