- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce (could substitute with pasta sauce)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan, brown ground beef until no longer pink.
- Add onion, and continue cooking until onions are translucent.
- Drain extra fat, if needed (or leave it and don't add butter).
- Add garlic, and continue cooking for one minute.
- Add butter, cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper to the pan. Stir to combine.
- Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, until cabbage is soft.