Yields 6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Adapted from nutritiouseats.com
- 2 1/2 lb. potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 c. diced red onion (very small dice)
- 1 c. packed cilantro, roughly chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add sweet potato chunks and simmer until fork-tender, about 12 to 15 minutes. Drain in colander.
- While the potatoes cook, mix the lime juice, olive oil, agave, cayenne, salt, pepper, garlic, and red onions in a large bowl. Stir in cilantro.
- Add slightly cooled sweet potatoes and stir gently to combine dressing with potatoes. Enjoy warm, chilled, or at room temperature.