Yields 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. stevia or other sweetener, sugar, honey, 100% maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. maple extract or other flavored extract (cinnamon, vanilla, hazelnut, almond, etc.)
- 2 to 3 c. blueberries or other in-season berry, washed and cut to desired consistency
- Place heavy whipping cream in blender.
- Add flavored extract and sweetener (to taste).
- Whip cream until thick, whipped consistency. (Usually, the sound will change on your blender/smoothie maker when whipped cream is thick.)
- Layer berries and whipped cream in parfait dish or other decorative glassware.
Amounts per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 15 grams
- Sodium: 351 mg
- Sugar: 11 grams
- Carbohydrate: 16 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 2 grams