When you come to your first appointment, make sure you bring your:
- Completed paperwork
- Most recent lab values
- List of medications/prescriptions
When you come for your first appointment, it's going to be all about you. Let's break down what's going to happen during our initial time together.
The First 20 Minutes.
You'll share your story with your dietitian. They'll ask lots of questions, like:
- What brought you to see me today?
- What are your nutrition and wellness goals?
- What medications are you on?
- Do you have any diagnoses? If so, what are they?
- Do you have any aches and pains?
- How are you sleeping at night?
- Tell me about your family medical history.
- Anything else I need to know that might contribute to developing your perfect meal plan?
The Next 20 Minutes.
Next, we'll get a little science-y and talk about how food will help heal or fix whatever you're dealing with and help you meet your nutrition goals. I promise the science stuff won't be overwhelming. Your dietitian will provide you with the information you need in relatable and understandable ways.
The Last 20 Minutes.
In the last part of our first session together, we'll put together a menu and give you next steps. When you walk out the door, you'll know exactly what you're going to eat the next day.
My goal is to give you all the resources
and information you need for great success!
If you have any questions, make sure to reach out to your dietitian via email or the Healthie app.
We cannot wait to hear your story!