For the Guys
Nutrition doesn't have to be complicated.
Nutrition and weight loss are typically seen as a concern women have. But guys have these concerns, too! You may be asking . . .
- Can I fit this into my schedule?
- How will this affect what the rest of my family eats for dinner?
- How can I keep lunch simple?
- What do I do when my colleagues want to go to a restaurant?
- What if I don't cook?
Bright Sky Nutrition can help you navigate these questions and more. This is how it works:
You meet with a Bright Sky nutritionist for 60 minutes. We'll talk about your . . .
- Family medical history
- Diet and weight history
- Work and home routines
- Nutritional and weight loss goals
You'll discover the habits that may be sabotaging your efforts. You'll also work up a plan that you can stick with for the rest of your life. At that point, you get to choose how often you come back (once a month, every two weeks, etc.).
Contact us today, and we can help get you on the path to a healthier you.
OK. I'm ready.